TATER TACO CASSEROLE
TACO TATER TOT CASSEROLE
This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love!! The whole pan will be gone!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (4 oz) can Old El Paso diced green chiles
- 1 (1 oz) package Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen corn
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (28 oz) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10 oz) can Old El Paso red enchilada sauce
- Toppings: olives, cilantro, sour cream, tomatoes
Start by browning some beef, onion, and garlic. Add some green chiles, Old El Paso taco seasoning, black beans, corn, and cheese. So easy! Pour this into your prepared baking dish and top with tater tots. Drizzle some enchilada sauce on top to give those tater tots an extra kick. Bake the casserole until the tater tots are nice and crispy. If you like your tots extra crispy you can even bake them before placing them on top!!
We just add normal taco toppings like olives, sour cream, tomatoes, and cilantro!! You can make it your own!