How About That Recipes-- Taco Dorito Bake!
Made one of my FAVORITES tonight!
Taco Dorito Bake!!
This thing is AMAZINGUHH! Even my kids eat it! Here it goes!
Goto your local grocery gettin' place and snag:
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 8 oz taco sauce
- 2 bags nacho cheese doritos
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tube crescent dough
- 16 oz daisy sour cream
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag mild cheddar cheese
- topping of your choice, such as lettuce, tomato, and avocado
Slap it together like this:
- First get your oven preheated to 350°F (180°C).
- Then cook your meat so it’s nice and browned. Once it’s browned, add your 2 taco seasoning packets and cook it according to the directions on the back. Once that is done add your taco sauce and let the meat continue to cook for about 5 minutes on medium-low heat. Set your meat aside.
- Smash both bags of Doritos chips to crumbs.
- Now time to start layering . You’ll need a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) glass pan or 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30.5 cm). Spray with a generous amount of nonstick spray.
- Open your tube of crescent rolls and lay them out on the pan and spread it out to cover the bottom of the pan. Then you’ll add about ¾ of the bag of smashed Doritos on top of that, spreading it out evenly. Now add the meat and spread it evenly. Add the whole container of sour cream and spread it evenly. Then add your 1 bag of cheddar cheese and right after the bag of mozzarella cheese (use the whole bag). Then top it off with the remaining Doritos (or enough to generously cover the top.
- Now place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the Doritos are slightly browned.
This feeds about 6 people, or 4 if you are feeding a bunch of rabbid animals like mine!
Let me know how this turns out for you!