The top Selling digital products you can start this week!
I am writing this blog because I wish some had when I first started my own business.
Selling digital products can be a highly profitable way to earn money online, and it is passive!
In fact, it’s one of my favorite ways to make money on my website and etsy I sell several digital products, including Sublimation designs, Templates, forms, and more! This is a little side hustle to my already everyday Hustle.
Whether you are a blogger or an online business owner, selling digital products can be a great way to earn money online. In this blog post, I am going to share some of the most profitable digital products you can sell online.
WHAT IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT?
You might be wondering what exactly a digital product even is.
A digital product, as the name implies, is a product that exists only digitally. It’s not a physical product that you can buy in the store or order off Amazon.
Digital products may be delivered as a digital file that you can download and access, such as in the case of an online form or sublimartion design. Or the digital product may be hosted online somewhere, like in the case of an online course.
Some digital products are used to create physical products. For example, you can buy printable planners or coloring pages that are designed to be printed out and used. Some people sell digital art prints that you can print and frame. I sell sublimation designs that people print onto Tees, Mugs, Blankets, Cards, and more!
You pay for digital products online, and no physical product is shipped to you. Instead, you will typically receive a link to access your digital product via email-- Or, and instant download once payment goes through!
Should I sell Digital Products?
Selling digital products is a great way to make money onlin-- But you have to be creative! The competition is HIGH!
There are so many reasons why you should start selling digital products.
Some are the best reasons to sell digital products are…
- None of the hassle of producing/storing/shipping physical products
- Passive income (create it once and then sell infinite copies)
- No start-up costs or risks (you can create your digital product for free and the only thing you lose is the time taken to create it)
- Can easily create products for any niche or interest-- But it is best to do yours because you can be the most creative this way!
I truly believe that every online business owner should be creating digital products because it’s such a great opportunity. Did you make up a form that makes your business tracking easier? Share it! Did you make a hit seller design in 2022? Make it into a PNG and Sell it!
No matter what niche you are in, you can make money from digital products-- There is truly a market for EVERYONE.
Here are the top ten digital products I THINK are the most trending--
1) E books- I do not partularly do these, but if you have writing ability-- DO IT!
2) Printable. They are a really fun digital product to sell! Basically, they are digital files you create for your customer to print out on their own and use. Here are just a few ideas of printable items you can design and sell:
- Gift tags
- Art prints
- Lesson plans
Templates are time-saving products that your customers can use to simplify a certain process, such as graphic design.This can be customizable wedding invitations, Graduations, Birthday banners, and more!However, you can create and sell templates for a variety of uses: resumes, media kits, logos, and social media posts, just to name a few.These particular templates are designed to be used with the graphic design program.I personally use templates to create graphics for Pinterest all the time!
4) WORKSHOPS! Know how to do something cool? Do a video workshop on it people can purchase and download to also learn!
5) Household Budget Planners
6) Sewing, Crochet, or Knitting patterns- Etsy is the digital marketplace for crafters. So it’s really no surprise that printable sewing patterns are some of the best-selling digital products on the platform.
7) Cook books!
8) Printable Greeting Cards-From birthdays to anniversaries, there’s a card for almost every occasion. And that means there’s a big market for them — especially on Etsy or whatever platform you are selling on. Printable cards make the act of card-giving easy, allowing customers to download and print out cards at home, on demand.
9) Printable Labels (I personally buy these) Labels are a handy organizational tool and have tons of uses, including labels for kitchen items, office supplies, paperwork, and more.
10) Lightroom presets! I have used these before as well! Etsy is a marketplace for makers of all kinds, from knitters to photographers and graphic designers. So it’s no surprise that the platform has spawned a large market for digital design assets. And some of its most lucrative are definitely Lightroom presets.A Lightroom preset is a downloadable file that can be plugged into Adobe Lightroom to automatically edit a photograph according to predefined settings. These digital tools take the grunt work out of photo editing and allow customers to easily achieve the look they want.
I guess there is no real one answer on the best selling files. That all depends on you and your niche!
When you sell digital products on Etsy, you’re not only saving time and money on producing your products (since you only need to produce them once before you can sell them ad infinitum), you’re also saving time and money on marketing efforts. This is because Etsy’s marketplace functionality and powerful search engine automatically connect your products with a market of over 96 million potential customers.
If ya didn't know, Well now ya do! Let me know if you create something!